Pissed, Bigtime!!!

WTF?!?! B*llsh*t in 100 different languages!!!!

We spent almost 3 hours trying to reset passwords which is supposedly done in a matter of 30 minutes for all 20 advisors and yes, I almost saw my self cussing because some idiot just screwed the trainees' file up! Why the hell would you erroneously enter an employee's birthdate when all your life, you've been doing that? If it's mediocrity then I summon all the gods to cast their wrath on you because really, I've wasted 3 hours of my freakin time trying to reset the goddamn passwords and I have tons of modules to discuss!!!

Oh, yes! This bitch is freaking mad I can pass for a bull, willing to trade its life just to kill all the matadors in the world!

God bless America but I swear if this happens again, I'll make sure that, that stupid idiot will deny the day he was fuckin born!

Go find another job, you imbecile! This industry is not fit for one as idiotic as you are!

No comments: