360 Degrees!

I am a non conformist. I dont go by the book. I bend laws and break rules. I feel that learning is not just about memorizing theories and figuring out solutions. It's also about laughing, interacting, and exchanging thoughts with the people you're with. My training class is always not a home of docile trainees who obey without question. I always make it a point to create a comfortable environment where my trainees can talk about anything under the sun. They can talk in pidgin english peppered with cebuano every now and then. I'm also the type of trainer who goes to lunch with her trainees anywhere. I hate it when I get introduced to their relatives or friends outside the office as "the trainer" because really, my being a trainer, who commands authority inside the training room rests inside the training room and nowehere else. Yes, I'm cool that way.


But sometimes, your being cool becomes an avenue for complacency. You get abused by people and worse, they suck your energy out. I am pissed big time. Disappointed to say the least. And so, from the cool and candid trainer that I am; I will shift. I will shift to that conventional trainer. That bitchy trainer who makes her trainees' lives miserable. That trainer who has learned to leave his heart locked in the void recesses of her unconsciousness. I will be that trainer who doesnt show empathy.
I will be everyone's worst nightmare!

No comments: