Hiya!!!!

So where where you when the world turned?

Yes, I have been MIA again for over a month now. I believe it has been light years since I visited this place. I must say I miss telling stories (mostly mishaps) to my people and publishing it on my blog.This is what happens when you deliberately decide to exchange your brains for a shot to being human. Nah! This is not just about love. In fact this is beyond that. But yes, love moves in the most stupid ways some times.


So where was I?


Well, I started a class of 9 last October 23. Since the account's attrition sky rocketted, operations decided on an attrition class. It's a small bunch I would say but everyday with them was a blast. We'd spend our lunch breaks talking about the most crazy and corny stuff one can ever imagine. We'd go out and live life like we're all careless and free. Ive literally forgotten that they were still my trainees and they can just throw random questions at me which often times would leave me dumbfounded. Haha. Well, that's always been the case with my trainees. The only thing that separates me from them is the training room. When we're outside, Cebu is a hell on earth. :) But then again, Im starting a new class today and yes, I have separation anxiety. I'm surely gonna miss spending time with them - breakfast and the weekend getaways. The loud talks and rants - increasing the noise in decibels like crazy. Whew!


Somebody ripped and tore my heart into pieces just last week. I wanted to post the details of what has transpired but I figured, it's something I would deprive my readers for now. I have decided to detach and not talking about it is part of the process. (May be in time, I'd talk about it but for now, my lips are sealed.) To quote Morrie Schwartz, "Detachment doesn't mean you don't let the experience penetrate you. on the contrary, you let it penetrate you fully. That's how you are fully able to leave it." So there. I'm enjoying the pain for I know I'll eventually have the pleasure of talking about it.
Don't worry. I'm still the old klutzy me but this time better and wiser. I'll try to update you more and wouldn't go as far as abandoning this space for a month. (Let's keep our fingers crossed.) In the meantime, here are snippets of what I have been doing while I was away:


went to the beach with the gang..

ate carcinogens, a plenty...

sang at videoke like there was no tomorrow..

All these while fixing a broken heart!

So there. Finally, a new post. See yah again.

No comments: