Look what I got.... (part1)

So this is indeed the season of giving.. And guess what? I got these for Christmas. Staring off with a box of chocolates straight from Singapore from my balikabayan High School batchmate, Rey Talam. :) (big happy!!!)


A box of lollipops from Anjo. And no, they are not the ordinary pops. Because the stick lights when bended. And boy, was I thrilled knowing I have 20 pieces them to nibble while looking happily at it's glow. (feels like a kid, I swear!)

And who would forget this? 2 boxes of chocolate cake that melts in your mouth from Desiree.. Weeee... my happiness cannot be contained!


To every one who gave me wonderful gifts and to those who greeted me a merry Christmas, I send you all t he love in the world!

What about you guys? What did you get?

No comments: