I miss you!

So I went to your floor to visit. I didnt see you at 12 midnight today. I was disappointed to find out that you weren't on your usual spot. You must have transferred, I figured. I found out later today that you're sick. In fact you've been sick for a number of days now. :(

I couldnt ask your friends where you are for reasons we both know. Ours is an oblivious affair to begin with. Clandestine moments and holding hands while no one is watching. It gives me chills down my spine while enjoying every minute of this seemingly anonymous fantasy with you. It's like Cinderella swooning over prince charming - that kind of crap!

I missed you. I've been missing you like crazy the past days but I wouldnt dare text you first. I feel that the coast is not clear all the time and I dont wanna be the cause of you and you're girl's fight. And I swear, I feel like a mad woman on the loose everyday that we are not talking! It is absurd and insane, I know but what can I do? Fact doesnt stand a chance against emotions, anyway.

I've asked myself a million times what will become of us? What will make of these surreptitious longings, these relationship acquired in stealth? Ah, wherever this may lead us, no regrets. In the mean time let me hold on to our vow of secrecy, our unbridled passion, our hopeless state... :(

Damn, I miss you!

*sigh*

2 comments:

Dhon said...

Nice Entry...

and i can totally relate!

Cheers!

Anne said...

@Dhon: hahahaha... so you're in a 4th party situation as well??