Happy!!!

So I was strutting the streets of Colon earlier with two friends when D, motioned us to the other side of the street and saw this:


Okay, I am not really a fan of street food for obvious, health reasons. I mean, don't get me wrong. I am not choosy but when it comes to food uberly exposed on the streets to dirty air and rubbish, you can't just help but have second thoughts. It's costly to get sick you know. But the corn kernels just looked so yummy and inviting that we all never had a moment of hesitation and bought a glass each.



Oh, it was just heavenly. Th kernels where peppered with cheese poweder and soaked in melted butter. Waaaaa... So much for trying to lose weight! Tsk!

2 comments:

The Lord said...

See? You made me hungreh. Off I go. *nom nom nom nommm nommmmm*

Anne said...

@L.A: lami jud kaau ang sweet corn, promise!!!