Efffffiiinnnggg!!!

I got off the cab and didn't expect to see you sitting by the stairs. Though I was rushing my way to the 3rd floor, the moment I saw you, I felt this sudden twitch of pain. Memories flashed like visions while I strutted towards the area you were sitting. You attempted to smile but I decided to look away and pretended that you were some random stranger. I was already inside the elevator on my way up when these thoughts resonated like raging wildfire. Things that I wanted to tell you but I never had the chance or couldn't muster the the courage to do so:

  • fuck you for making me believe that there is hope in us by telling me to wait 'till you get your life straightened after that long and tumultuous hurdle with your addiction to all things prohibited...
  • fuck you for seeing me that Saturday evening to get the dog I gave you when you were already officially together with J that same morning...
  • fuck you for making me feel like Im the loveliest girl in this side of the archipelago when all that mattered to you was what I can give and what you can get out of it...
  • fuck you for all the lies you told people and me...
  • fuck you for raining me with text messages after I decided to turn away from you for good, trying to hurl me again to your web...
  • fuck you for blaming me that you got terminated, you got no one to blame but you because you screwed your fucking calls up...
  • and most of all, FUCK YOU for making me lose my sanity for a good three months...
You're one pathological liar and may you rot in hell alive!

Fuck you!

1 comment:

Anne said...

@Dhon: Second to you... hahahahaha.. Hey, thanks... yeah... 3 horrendous months... Im great, ateh! I hope all is well with you too! :)