Thanks!

I was thinking of Barnuts last night. Yes, those chocolates that cost one peso each. I live and breathe them every day to say the least. I dropped by the supermarket only to be disappointed by the fact that they ran out of stocks. How can a supermarket ran out of such manna to me? Saddened by the situation, I called M and ranted about how I was deprived of Barnuts lastnight and all he said was just "Sus, mao ra nay imong problema? Katug na kuno diha!" Okay, I'm seriously contemplating on disowning him! But much to my surprise, I woke up today with this:



It came with a note that read:
I hope this 50 pc Rose and Chocolate ensemble make you shut up today! :) Here's one sweet gesture to the sweetest woman in the world.
Love,
M

Awwwww... Hey dear readers, if you go looking for me today, please be informed that I have died and have gone to heaven today due to extreme happiness over blue roses and chocolates!

2 comments:

eye_spy said...

hala uy..

ipaila ila na si M nako be.

gnahan sad ko makadawat ug chocolates.. apili nlang sad ug books.

hahahha

Anne said...

@eye_spy: maau sad ka oi. may pagkademanding sad ka. Cge, ipa ila ila ta nya ka niya if buhi pa sha anang mga panahuna.. :)