Random Wordplays

D and I had a short chat over at YM earlier. And I was lecturing him about Fleet Enema and all those silly stuff for "happy" people, I know of. Prior to that, I told him out of nowhere that I already want to get married. Yes, this stone - hearted b*tch is seriously thinking of settling down but the predicament lies on who to wed. I mean yes, "there's tons of fish in the waters" but I just cant seem to find a guy who I think is smarter than I am (ehem, feelingera na kung feelingera, kevs!). And D, who is yes, the most "sane" person you can talk to out wittingly chimed:

"Teh, patay na si Ernie Baron!"

And I almost died laughing. And so I asked him, "What should I do then to hoard 'em all fishes?" Matter of factly, he sad:

"Undangi na ang mura kag mokaon ug taw nga looks and stop blabbering language that is alien to men! Inglisera kaau ka o!"

Ouch! That cut right through. Somebody please tell me why am friends with people who loves lashing out verbal daggers at someone as meek and mild as me?

1 comment:

eye_spy said...

lavad! nakauna jud kag blog. haha.