tsk!

I spent a good fifteen minutes or so of my precious time talking to someone about Noncompete Clause. He was trying to make me understand that the meticulous legal phrase is not gonna affect me whatsoever and he wanted to just plainly establish that fact. But the all too cautious and inquisitive me cannot let a minute pass without asking too many a question. You see, such a clause, sparked a public legal battle years ago when Google hired away a top Microsoft executive, Kai-Fu Lee. Not that I am the next Kai - Fu Lee but then again, it pays to be careful on the decisions you make, ayt? Silly human nature - gotta experience before the lesson is weighed into practice wouldnt apply to me.

Anyways, the conversation was cut short for business reasons and was given the option to think about the endless possibilities in three days time. (This is one of those days when I wished I was Heroes' Hiro Nakamura so that I would bend space - time continuum.) haha!

I picked up the phone and called Alex. I need a good advice from a person who knows the ins and outs of the law.

Oh, God save me from this predicament!

No comments: