blathers

I wish to write about happy times, of children propping themselves on dry leaves, of impulsive road trips, of clear facets of glass prisms, nudities, white sand beaches, of first kisses, of intense lovemaking. I wish to capture the fleeting moments and bottle them up in contemplation. All but wishful thinking!

I miss myself humming and smiling to myself whenever some of the little pleasures cross my mind, waving, smiling, calling my name -- join us, let's frolick in the mud! I am turned to moments of disquietude during ungodly hours. Melancholy, being an unwelcome bedfellow. What happened to life and its promises? What happened to wit, i am surrounded by mortal idiots!

I wish I could get just a week off. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psst anne!...My friends and I are working on this freelance forum for all freelancers (freelance writers, freelance coders, freelance webmasters, freelance designers, basta almost all about freelancing. There are writing contests and writing competitions, too. And the prizes are reasonable and the payment system credible. Aside from saying that your entry's great, im here to invite you to join in the site: freelanceforum.com

Thanks.

-charlie