conversations

Him: Let me be frank with you, I love your passion for your job that's why I want you to be part of my team. How do you feel about transferring?

----

Me: Thank you! I'd take that as a compliment. About transferring, I believe it requires a lot of thinking but then again, possibilities are endless. And of course, the price! (believe me, this caught me off guard and I intentionally joked on the price to let the uneasiness subside.)

----

Him: You dont have to worry about the pay. What I need you to do is think about this offer. Give me your number and I'll call you next week.

----

Has the time arrived? Is this what I have been waiting for? I'll leave it up to the moon and stars for now...


2 comments:

Joevince said...

by moon and stars you mean ME right? hehehe

Anne said...

:) uhm yeah... YOU and the sky above us...