How do we drive the evil forces away?

I really do not have a sure fire answer to this question, except that lately I have been subjected to such strength of force. I am evilmyself, but some would have much stronger power than mine. And I was not prepared because I thought that evil of the same degrees celsius of fire would flock together. However, I was wronged by some events that occured inside my kingdom.

The week was surely stressed-charged characterized with tears and shouting bouts with the cosmic powers. However, the evil forces culminated with the ending of a story, which I looked forward to end in a fairy tale but ended otherwise. Moreover, reasons of unparalled irrationality and impracticality abounded. It was so much fun, definitely pun intended.

When I prayed for drama and instability, i did not really pray that hard to be given this exciting eent in my life’s chapter. Oh well, just like any other bullshits that hit me, I’ll get over this and will definitely win,notwithstanding the fact that I have already won by merely going through these.

No comments: