random thoughts

We were once asked by our Literature teacher to describe ourselves in one sentence in the most unique way possible. And if he liked how we described ourselves, he would exempt us from the final exams which was the most excruciating part of my entire existence with him. :) He called us randomly and in a split seconds, I uttered the following sentence:

"A wedlock of emotional poetry, prose, sentiments, and ephemeral illusions; created mainly to present a shape-shifter’s mindless ramblings, cathartic furor, and infatuation with the benign laugh of life. "

I know this sounds so pathetic but I was asked my my teacher, remember? I don't really care about those who will find this egoistic. All I know is, that semester, I did not take the final exam and got a final grade of 1.0 :)

Why am I saying this? Well, I just thought about that incident while riding a jeepney on my way to work today and I was surprised why I still memorized the exact sentence. :) I know... things can be random at times.