this one's for you bitch!

MJ and I had a short talk about "L" yesterday and we claim to a conclusion that she is indeed a bitch. Well, considering the reputation she has, I would say calling her a "bitch" would be an understatement. She's like a rabid dog. :p She puts up a fight with everyone. She even made this infamous statement that she "doesn't like me" for reasons she "can't think of!" Pathetic! But you know what, I don't have to deal with her coz I follow a general rule:

"Never ever get into fights with UGLY and STUPID people. They have literally and figuratively nothing to lose!"

Right, MJ? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're correct Anne. The thing is we are, in one way or the other alike, when dealing with bitches. If that was your line, this is mine: "If you like me fine, if you don't, that's your problem, not mine."

I am generally a very diplomatic, usually nice and reasonable person, and I believe you are, too. (Why on earth would I spend time with you talking about intellectual and not-so-intellectual topics (bulges, perhaps?)if I don't think you are?);)

Anyway I believe its common sense to respect basic human rights, right? I find it never acceptable and not excusable ,to demean, humiliate other people for the mere pleasure of the act. Right Anne?