hell - bent!

Gawd, it's been ages since I've last updated this god forbidden site! My previous post talked about my thoughts on dying and how it has always fascinated me. :) (you know the love to explore the unknown..)

Ive been busy as HELL! Juggling teaching and schooling is hard (i reckon that it's the understatement of the year). I got promoted as a Trainer at the company I joined barely 7 months ago school and im taking up 2i units at the University. On top of it, I've been doing sidelines. (grammar checking thesis and dissertation). To be honest, I've been pretty stressed out. I'm getting haggard and haggard each day and im getting break outs on my fuckin (excuse the french)face!!!!!!!

Im going to judge a University's Extemporaneous Speaking Contest this Saturday. It may be noted that I've always been fascinated about public speaking, specifically in the area of impromptu speech. It may be draining the life force out of me but i believe that it's well worth what I stand to gain.

The last time I went out? Oh, that was eons ago! I miss the spotchecks of cute guys everywhere. :p (come on, there's no harm in appreciating beauty, ayt?) But in most cases, I subjugate my animalistic and earthly desires and I'm doing a good job at maintaining it so far. But I do get the itch every now and then. :pAnyways, I have two big zits on my face. One in my left cheek and the other right below my lower lip. I hate my face right now! :p