serendipity

s-e-r-e-n-d-i-p-i-t-y

Do you believe in serendipity? I didn't. I do now. Just a few minutes ago while reading my gazillion mails, I was answering this Feng Shui quiz my former doppelganger sent me. I breezed through the forecast and I silently said, "kuyawa gud"!

This little event unraveled into a more complicated thread minutes after. Someone sent me a ringback of one of the more meaningful songs I've been listening to for the past few months for my mobile phone. I asked my closest friends if they were the ones who sent me this sweet gesture but none of them were guilty of the deed. I suddenly thought of kindred and my fingers began tapping at the keys. I suddenly received a message from this curious creature --

"Are you already in the office?"

Serendipity! (char!)

No comments: