lessons on a wednesday morning

To say that I was not insulted is an understatement. I was. And I felt blood rushed to my head when two of my trainees exchanged verbal daggers infront of me. I found it very unprofessional. I have all reasons to serve them FAs for that great act. More so, I have all the reason in the world to display and make manifest my power as "god" and them as my minions.

But I believe having the power or control over people is a privilege that is given to a few. It should be used in wisdom as it was given to you. There are decisions in life that should be thought of. Yes, there are some that should be made in accordance to what is in the norms but sometimes, there's no need for us to use iron fists to correct what isn't, right?

What am I saying? Let me quote Donald Bullock, a reknowned American Business Trainer, "most of our executives make very sound decisions. The trouble is many of them have turned out not to have been right."