duh!

I'm in woe. Words need not be spoken in order for you to fathom what's really in the rabbit hole. Psyche kept her silence knowing that amour is enough. That Eros would remain her knight despite the enticing stream. But this... I guess, there is indeed too many nymphs bathing and it is too much for Cupid to handle. Did you ever feel like you were stabbed in the back by someone who's been nonchalantly silent, a watcher that broods through everyday events in the arena? I did. Just now. I don't know if this is the reason why you keep silent when you are with she who's been patiently waiting for an answer -- an answer she already knows but fails to hear due to the drowning wave of lies. She never questioned your motives because trust is always a scarce commodity. And so, she clasps at her ears each and everytime until the pillars of pallor turn her into a wan zombie feeding on what is just served up front. She was warned of the fire you wield. She stood her ground despite the murmurs from the stream. She knows that the cool wind would soon smite the fire to frozen embers. But it is stoked by circumstances that always point to the other direction. I hope nalipay naka. Don't count on winning any bets, if there is one. Your egg just cracked. This is what I get for thinking there is innate kindness in everyone even if it's just a little bit. This is what I get for being so trusting. This is what I get for being so stupid. Right now, I know enough. But what I know, you will never know... Get a life! **

No comments: