Batch 7

Yes, Ive gone MIA again and you can blame the effffing work for it. It's always the case anyway.So I started the new batch last January 25 and as expected, I had the time of my life. There's something about this batch that makes it all the more exciting compared to the previous batches Ive handled. Not really that I'm patronizing this bunch but you see, Ive never seen a batch of very transparent people. It's like a convoluted mixture of all the personalities who have gone through extreme form of adversities. Haha. Uber cool and awesome!

I have 4 who are in a same sex relationship (Gada to Butch) and are mighty proud about it. A, infact has braved the odds about the relationship for 8 years now. Beat that! I have one cheating (yes, she has an affair) mom with five kids whose "houseband" is a monumental pain in the ass. I have two nurse couples (both witty and smart) who both fell in love when they were still in college and are exactly the opposite of each other but they make beautiful chemistry together. I have a traditional Maranao of a trainee who uses the training room every 12 noon to pray, how cool is that. She let me borrow a copy of the Koran and yes, I seriously find the book interesting, Im just about to finish it. *wink*

Then there's this guy of wisdom and age - terms I use to label him. Haha.. He is 31 but acts like a teenager, has a wonderful job of immitating Gus Abelgas and renz Verano and baptized himself as the president of Kappans (Kawatan ug Panty) with two other trainees who seem to be clueless all the time as his subordinates.

Then I have thsi basketball player of a trainee who towers the height of 6'1 and is effing good at cartooning, he can immitate any artwork he likes using only Paint. Very talented.

And who would ever miss A; the noise increases in decibels when he speaks. I sometimes think that because of drug abuse in the past, he has done so much damage on his brain cells that it actually has a "genius effect" on him. YOu see, he's the fastest guy in class. He'd ask very logical questions and would always think outside the box. Now am beginning to wonder, what effects those pills I took has on me.

And yes, the last but definitely not the least. P, who never cease to stun if not amuse the class with his words of wisdom. Take this instance for example when we were taling about life and problems. He blurted, "Dont think about your problems because the problem will fix itself!" And the class just went wild. He would tell us about how he lived a reckless life in the past. Hes jaunts of pot sessions and everything else. To some people, he will always be misunderstood but to the class, he remains to be that wonder kid who makes us laugh to the bones every 3pm. In one of our random conversations with the class, he said, "No, men are born monopolous!" He wanted to give his argument when I said "men by nature are born polygamous!" When asked what he was thinking when he used the word "monopolous" he said he was thinking of the game Monopoly. Waaaaaaa. He can think of random words he created like "spontinuality" and what not. He has this candid way of making the whole class just burst into laughter but in all fairness to him, he'd also ask convergent and divergent questions. A walking contradiction.

Well, I had fun while it lasted. You see, starting today, I'm off to the night shift again so I turned them over to my favorite Coach of all time, Gracie. :) I know they'll be in good hands. I will miss them. I will miss smiling so early in the morning, I think my gums would just jump off from my mouth.

In life, we meet a lot of people. They will leave footprints and we are never the same. :)

4 comments:

Dhon said...

I miss my batch mates!

Were do you work pala anne?

Anne said...

@Dhon: do you have YM? I'll tell you... or you can add me up: holygrailofsarcasm

Donald said...

hey anne.. i added you up to my YM.. :)

Anonymous said...

nice au ae...my tears run down my face...bwahahaha skato buh?