Inked Again!

They say I am the most self - obsssessed individual 0n the face of the planet. Truth be told, I am more than that. I am, in fact, a freak who thrives in chaos and self - inflicted pain. So your lola got another tattoo last night. The wheezing of the tatt machine seemed like music to my ears, (twas so melodious) and the pain the needle caused my listless pulp was immeasurable but yes, very rewarding. Hehe.

Where it all began - stencil and outlining:


And it ended looking like this:


Anyone of you interested in making that skin bleed and inked, holler at me. My artist is good and he doesnt charge much. :)

5 comments:

Chef E said...

I love that tattoo! I have one, and want more! I have even written a poem about them, which I get rave reviews when I read it at open mics... love your site!

Anne said...

@Chef E: Yeah, it's a wonderful feeling after... Thanks for dropping by.. :) I'm stalking your blogs too.. :)

Jessy said...

That is some nice ink.

Anne said...

@Jessy: hey thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahah, it is a beutiful tatto :)
For some Native North American tribes, a broken/split feather was a sign of how many men a warrior had killed. I don't know why that popped into my head when I saw your tattoo,I guess I swa a sign of war, transformed into freedom :)
Lol, I know people who shy from the pain of a tattoo aswell, but I tell them 'if it didn't hurt, you wouldnt appreciate it as much, the pain is part of the experience and can even be pleassurable, imagine if you could click your fingers, and they appeared by magic, you would be bored with them in no time!'. I have my own tatts. but they are crude in comparison, your artist is very good :)