Holidays '09

So how did your lola spent the holidays? Well, Christmas was celebrated in Moalboal while I welcomed the New Year with a bang a'traipsing Cebu and it's majestic corners (okay, that's exaggeration!) Snippets of the maddening events are below:


Took a dip in the pristine waters of Moalboal with men. Yes, I was swimming with men!

Learned how to skimboard to say the least (okay, I just coerced some native to let me borrow the board for posterity purposes =)

Slept with a man and a not so man in a tent

doodled Merry Christmas on the shore and posed with again - MEN!

basked in the mid day sun...

laughter and random topics with one of my bestfriends, Kem!

grinned like a mad woman with friends...

ransacked yet again another bestfriend's house (thanks Jake!) at 2am for some post Medya Noche.. (yum...yum..)

New Year's Day swimming at Kem's place... :)

What about you guys? What did you do when hell break loose on Christmas and New Year? I bet you enjoyed it as much as I did. =)



No comments: