train full of thoughts

I have been staring at the monitor for a good few minutes, but still i have not written down anything logical. My mind is not totally blank as it usually is. It's just unfortunate that, I can't write anything down. Well, that usually happens anyway. But, alas, when I'm on a jeepney or on the way somewhere, thoughts just start jumping around in my head and I have no way of jotting them down! Has nobody invented some sort of mind reader thingy that can type down thoughts as they come? It would have been so sad to let those thoughts go into waste. hehehe.... But having a mind ready thingy would be downright freaky, just the same.One of my friends wants me to take up German speech lessons. Just for kicks, she said. Blame it on my blurting out on how she wished I could understand German so that we can talk and nobody would understand us --- at least those who don't understand Deutsch wouldn't.

L's comment made me remember this funny (and oh so embarassing) incident that happened when I was with a gay friend. We were in line in an ice cream place and before us was this young mother with a few weeks old baby boy on her arm. My friend, being the observant lady that she is, pointed out to me that her breasts were just too darn big. Of course, my friend said these in gay lingo thinking that the girl wouldn't understand what she said.

Tired of discussing somebody's breasts even though the person was in front of us, I said something to my friend, still in gay lingo, about the baby's hair being so abundant. That's when the lady turned and asked if we were talking about her baby's hair. Turned out that she understood the language perfectly well. (kauwaw!)

That taught us not too assume that those around us wouldn't understand what we are saying. hehehe... But i'm still contemplating on ther german speech lessons though. Maybe for a change, once i learn how to speak Deutsch, L and I can talk about my gay friend without him understanding a word.

haha.... wicked!

No comments: