...

Hello! I know it's been a couple of days since my last post. I have been very busy with stuff. I've got tons of problems to attend to and solutions have been very elusive lately.

What's new with me? I've been really thinking lately. I mean really thinking hard about things, places and events. I figured, I've got to start the year right and that there are things that needs to be resolved really.

"S" has been giving me a hard time lately. Or should I say, I have been giving myself a pretty hard time with him. Don't get me wrong. Things are really over. There's no point or need turning back but then again, I can't and will always not be able to control over my emotions. Figuratiely speaking, I am having difficulty letting the whole thing with him go. The sad thing is, I pretend to be okay when I' around people because I know it's what's appropriate but hey, I cant be pretentious all the time. I am still hurting and eventhough how hard I try to suppress the way I way, It shows in how I deal with people around me. I know there are a lot of things to concentrate on rather than focus on how I feel towards him but hey, I must admit that when it's my emotions involved, the whole world stops. :p

Why am I ranting? He hasn't been responding to my texts since Friday and it is really not him. I know... I know... It is paranoia on the works but hey, you can't blame me. or may be it's just me who is expecting so much from him? or maybe the whole idea of him and me has consumed me so much that I've literally built my world around him? Either way, I still wonder and I am affected.. Seriously!

Got people from Chase to visit the site and we're a bit pressured. "First impressions last", they all say so we're kinda obliged to do better. It's different when our jobs are on the line, you know. Whew! I'm crossing my fingers they'd really make a good impression on us. I mean we've (training team) have been religiously working our ass off in preparation for their visit. There's the wearing of three inches heels while wiping dust off our cupboards and taking off posters while on make up. It's not a good sight to look at but hey, twas fun and it makes me appreciate those people cleaning the rooms for us everyday. :) So to all of you reading this post, please help me pray for the client visit to be successful. :) We went through hell and back for this.

I'll keep you posted for more things to happen. The year of the ox didnt give me a good start and I believe if I allow this to go on and on, I might drag myself to the bottomless pit my the middle of the year. So now, am hitching my wagons to the stars, trying to search for greater heights!

No comments: