mindless!

I am in the bottomless pit, trying to climb pass the jagged walls of frustrations and inequities. I live in a cycle.... A circle. I go round and round, endless with my pursuits... not really knowing where I am going. I don't know what I want. I don't know what I need. I don't know what to do. Expectations just smother me, they constrict my sense of freedom!

Life, it seems, has hovered me with the dark clouds of perplexity. I am trapped in a mirage, confused with meaningless quests. I dared to be different, only ending up like fool. Clutter. I am that word. Satiated with smog and contaminated with toxicity. I am waiting for nothing. Embarking on a venture leading nowhere. I am loving no one, except my own misery. My home is so far away. Tears dripping. No one sees. No one hears. I live in my own sanitarium, safely tucked in the devil's embrace. I scream for salvation. I shout for my sanity. Can't anybody hear me? Can't anybody tell?

You! Yes, YOU! Better leave me alone. You have no room here. I am all locked up. I feel safe in my own desolation. Why bother with all the nuisance? Do you search for answers? Trust me, all you will ever get are questions. Why deprive yourself with me? I am empty. You will gain nothing. Aren't you aware? I am unreal... masked with uncertainty; hidden in the facade of false pretenses.

I am forever lost. Death is interminably a gaping part of my loom. Maybe that is the tonic for my pain; the remedy for my anguish.

Somebody save me from this abyss!

No comments: