blogs and issues

I have been staring at my monitor for 5 minutes now and I can't seem to write down anything sensible. I have random thoughts in my brain that i can't seem to organize. This is what you get for reporting to work and you've got nothing to do. I mean we are supposed to prepare the rooms and do some shredding but we aren't starting yet so here I am doodling my way on the keyboard while Jib is busy with his PSP. His sudden outbursts of "Hoi buang!... Naunsa!" and other jibberish stuff make me turn my head in awe as to how such a small thing as the PSP can turn you into a freak. (peace, Jib!)

Anyways, "what are your reasons for blogging?" Somebody once asked me.

Though the thought of having total strangers get into the inner workings of my mind scares the living daylights out of me, I still continue to blog. Though I know how I live my life or how my thoughts could be against others, I still do. Simply because I do this for my self. My own reasons. My own outlet to my angst. I blog because I need to. It's not so much because I want to generate pings or what not. I write because I don't know how else I could deal with these thoughts.

Now tell me what are your reasons for blogging?

No comments: