personalities and Sex and the City

When the series started to grow like mushroom, most of my friends recommended Sex and the City but I never really entertained the thought of watching it until earlier. My friend gave me a DVD of the movie and I chose to watch it rather than wasting all my time with the series. God, Id rather get hooked with CSI than such chick flick! (no offense to the fans!)

In fairness, it wasnt as bad as it seemed to be so when he was online earlier, we had a short discussion. He flat out said that she's a Carrie. That made me think. Who the hell am I then?I remember that in my psychology class, we discussed about the Johari Window and it's four quadrants - Arena, Facade, Blind and Unknown.

Well... My friend views me as a Charlotte. (I know! You need not raise your eyebrows. I also contest!) Why? Beats the living daylights out of me. She said that i'm like this innocent sweetest lil thing. Okay, whatever... whatever. Like she'd never imagine I have this wild streak when it's full moon and I have a drink on one hand. :p

But I've always been a Carrie to myself. I tend to act so certain of myself on certain days, and not so certain at others. I always seem to want to live life to the fullest, not wanting to look back and deal with the what ifs and the what could have beens. I then exhaust all possible means, wanting to know the deal deal with every lil thing. This actually gets me in trouble the most. What can i say... I'm a thinker.

Itend to act like Miranda to others. I tend to analyze and I try so hard not letting my emotional boO-hOo crap slip out... But they eventually do. I tend to act so cool on the outside not wanting just anybody to get past my defenses. Well... you get the picture.

Only when I have alcoholic drinks on my hand do I become Samantha. That and if it was a full moon. Those two have to happen at the same time. On or the other won't do. So it's safe to say that my Samantha side almost never gets to see the outside world. But she's free to roam in my imagination.

So there. hmm... makes you think I'm a freakish confused person, don't yah? I've got more personalities than I can handle, I think. hehehe...

No comments: