this one's for _ _ _ _!

The more I know about your darkness, your weaknesses, your not so saintly thoughts, who you are when no one is looking or listening or reading, the more I'm drawn. The more I am endeared to you. It's me. I have an affinity for the broken. The things that are not yet whole, once were or merely pieced together to have the semblance of normalcy. Because I belong to that lot. Sometimes, I'm glued in so perfectly that none would be the wiser. But I know better. I know.

I know of perfection. And it dJustify Fulloesnt apply to me. Because no matter how I scrub the insides,lint sticks in unreachable corners. Some have marched on to the higher levels and I'm happy for them. They deserve to be happy yet have chosen to stay with me 'til I turn out. They could have moved on but here they remain.

And I'm choosing to stay for you.

Let's grow together!

No comments: