bored and listless

I went home around 7:30am earlier. Our meeting didnt push through so I decided to hit the sack after almost a week of not getting enough sleep. I slept for and hour but was relentlessly awaken by the numerous text messages that I received from people. And I remembered my appointment with Elmer at 4:30. So I decided to just change my clothes and go early to ayala. I figured, I have a new laptop so why not while away time and surf and blog. :) So here I am staring at my monitor and pouring all my thoughts. Bored? That would be an understatement.. If I have plans of letting Mr. Sandman in? That I dont know yet. Perhaps when I can no longer think of anything to write. For the mean time, just let me rant and if you are already annoyed, then you always have the option to click on the "X" button located on the upper right hand of your screen and get rid of this site. :)

No comments: