rants

Last night, I was contemplating about "S"; of how and his current love might end up together. Although eternal bliss can only be attained in as far as the mind can reach when it comes to "gay relationships" I know, that we might end up with the same, cruel fate.

I will always think that I’ve bled myself dry, but in truth, I will forever be an unfathomable well of strength. I even shared this reverie with "S" earlier. I half-jokingly asked him if he was willing to be a sperm donor if ever I was not to marry. "What a wonderful thought" -- we buried ourselves in mirth. A child with beauty and intellect! Hahaha! Luv you, 'ring!

As for thoughts on when will it ever be my turn to break someone's heart? Well, I don't dwell in that sorry little place anymore for I know that that person will never be me. I was created to do grander things, so there! Random Thoughts:
  • I am not a strict Catholic but I am so thankful to God, he gave me real friends. They are everything that is lacking in my life – a smile during forlorn moments, a healthy debate, an intellectual conversation, and a dissertation on human horniness.
  • I am lucky to be good friends with all my exs’.
  • I am happy to have met Mylyn – one of the truest people I’ve ever met.
  • Writing will always be my sanctuary.
  • Reading is for those with insatiable thirst for knowledge.
  • I'm right, "S"! Walay Polar Bear sa South Pole! Wehehe!
  • Ganahan ko moapil sa Game Ka Na Ba. Pramis!
  • No more crying. Period!
  • I want to be content. But I can’t when I’m destined for greater things! (bwahahahahaha.. feeler!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can see something more of you than what you admit, in the context of love... :)
... angst and sadness and more.

grinning... peace, I'm only a passerby.

Toto