black and white

How can I close my eyes when I am this upset?!

I am weary of man always being ugly to his fellows, of the gardener obsessively compulsive about growing weeds, of a single carnation plucked from a bed of roses, of bees buzzing simply because they are intended to and it is their nature.

I want peace. 'Tis my time for healing. But slowly, as I descend upon a shallow grave I am beckoned like a restless spirit to roam and wonder why man, by nature is full of discontent.

A panda told a tourist who wants to take its picture, "Okay, go ahead. But I want it in black and white."

To my true friends who've always known me to be the cream and and jet black panda with a streak of jade (or mint green, if that is how you want to put it), thank you for never judging me.

Why man does it, is a thought I will forever ponder. All the answers in the world have made me deaf.

Why, I wonder, someone never opens his mouth during times of destitution, is a question not based on morality but of real friendship. Friends tell, even if uttering it means oblivion.

And that is why, those who have no weight whatsoever on my happiness, may very well continue on their predicament. I am still me to my friends. And that is what's important.

No comments: