Ravaging Thoughts!

A hundred knives running their edges against the sides of my head.
Even my eyelashes feel tired. Senses acute.
I can smell the sweat just starting to break through my skin.
Blue waters turning black, then blue, then black...
And I realize that I'm just staring at my eyes.

Blue are the spider veins just beneath the surface around the orbs.
Jaws tight. I feel great weight pulling down on my head keeping them slack.
Knives. Those blasted, damn knives running their edges against the sides of my head!
Wouldn't it be lovely to twist my neck so far that it would snap?
I bet the knives wouldn't hurt as bad as my neck would and that would only be for a time.
A sudden second.

Hypothermia by a glass of water. Unstoppable, unrelenting shivers, almost spasms...
just by drinking a glass of water. The fucking universal solvent...
what's supposed to be the fucking cleanest cure for the fucking ails of the world?
Can't cure me.

I need a freaking break....
I'm tired.



No comments: