27th Bday!

Because I have a 'Goddess' for a friend who at the last minute coerced me to have a birthday celebration, I decided to invite some people (about 50) close to me to an evening of booze, revelry and music. Open Mic was reserved from 6pm to 2am and boy, what a wonderful day it was. I'm just sooooo blessed to be surrounded with wonderful people who stood by me through it all. Here are snippets of the WHITE PARTY.:)


one kid who can make me laugh like there is no tomorrow...

managers who showed they cared despite the odds...

and yes, a wannabee macho dancer tried to stimulate the crowd (in fairness, he somehow succeeded)

wonderful, smart, and simply adorable trainees...

happy and gay friends...

beautiful people...

college bestfriends - the Spice Girls with their favorite man of the night...

=)

Life begins at 30 they say... Well, mine blossomed at 27! :)

Happy birthday to me!!!

6 comments:

Dhon said...

Happy Bday! please extend my Hi to Brian Abella! :)

Anne said...

hey Dhon! You know Brian Abella? :) How?

Dhon said...

He was my Colleague before. People support days!... :)

ZANDERCAGE said...

..wow!..belated ann!..hehe!..sayang wala ko da..hehe!..take care always..more b-days to come!..:-)

Anonymous said...

hi ann, happy birthday. btw is that guy on the last pic your bf?

Anne said...

@Rye: Thank you... Nope.. He's one of my really good friends..