...

It has been a rough two weeks for me and my friends. Work has been a total chaos and my personal life has meddled with the seemingly impossible intertwined problems left unsolved. I do not have the slightest plans of discussing it point by point here as I feel that the whole ordeal has caused me too much trauma and what not.

It would be too hypocritical to say that I am okay. I am not. In fact, I am sad. I am on the verge of just giving up. Thinking of abandoning the world and just settling in some vast cosmos where the only person capable of hurting me is my self. I grieve each passing day and putting up a happy and unperturbed front has been really taxing and tedious.

I wish there was a switch somewhere in my body that I can just press so I can turn off my ability to feel pain and sadness. I've been telling people about the Law of Attraction but I find it ironic that I cant even think of anything happy these days. Urgh!

I definitely need a break. To let loose from what's keeping me down. To get rid of this lump in my throat and this swell on my heart. Oh, god I swear am losing it!

6 comments:

Dhon said...

Take it easy my friend.. Just sit back relax and rejuvenate during the holy week break.. :)

W.C.Camp said...

Ms. Anne... Hey there is always something to be thankful for just as there is always something to bring you down. Like anything, as hard as it is, try to PRACTICE rooting out those 'good things'. I know that is simplistic and it can't possibly solve the weight of the world's problems that you obviously feel at times. But know in this big dumb world that you have both strangers, friends, and family, that care about you and want you to be happy. That alone is a pretty powerful concept. Random people WANT you to find happiness. Check out my post, for a little more on this. I try to look at life's challenges in a humorous way. Take care. W.C.C.

http://pjmonolog.blogspot.com/2010/03/happiness-through-others-pain.html

Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Truth.

Anne said...

@W.C Camp: hey, thank you for your words of wisdom and for dropping by my blog... I'll follow yours too..

@Kraxpelax: Hey, thanks for dropping by.. :)

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

Hi, Just found your blog--very cool!! and I'm following it now. I hope you follow mine too {-:
http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas