An Open Letter

Deeeeeeeeeeeeear both, I don't like you. Either of you.


1) Let me address you first, yes you, the whitewashed one. You have an exponentially bothersome habit of re-routing my train of thought while you do your own Sinulog in front of everyone else, and I get stuck in heavy Escario traffic. You're a Magellan dancing like a lunatic. But I'm sorry where are my manners -- Hello, my name's Lapu-Lapu, and this is my sundang, you pontificating Yeti.


2) And speaking of pyrotechnics, yes, I'm speaking to you, you cacophonous corpulent circus Chihuahua. You have some pretty good tricks when your masters are around. which includes barking at anyone, regardless of who that person is. Hey, we report to a leader, so you go yip-yip-yip at our Alpha Male -- that is, if he understands dog-speak -- because it's only respectful to follow the chain of command and deviate only when absolutely necessary, when attempts at following the chain of command has proven futile. And by the way, only cats own humans, not dogs.


Translation: Yip! Yip! Yip-yip! Yip! Arf-arf-arf-yip! Grrrrrrrr --- Yip! Yip! Yip-yip!!! Grrrrrrrrr -- meow meow arf-arf-arf yip!!! Yip!!!

No comments: