the naked truth

I am on an unprecedented personal pilgrimage – pilgrimage towards the truth. My journey, perilous and dangerous, has been on a rocky and bumpy road ever since because few dared to walk this road, much more pave the way with concrete for others to follow. This personal undertaking met several obstacles and hazards; I was even called a lunatic and a fool at times. But such petty (yet degrading) obstacles would never deter my determination to advance this seemingly impossible adventure because as long as there are conspiracy theories, as long as there are controversies and lies, there would always be fuel to my rampaging drive towards the truth.

I thought I already made myself clear on the entire brouhaha (or should I say “bruhilda-haha”?). This scandal is coming out of people’s ears, all over. People just seem bent on making the story drag on and on.

And on.

Being the frustrated writer that I am, I write about so many things. But people are on a rampage against me; and they refuse to be ignored. So pardon me for using precious blog space to clarify matters. I think it’s best to put everything down in black and white now, in a form that I can’t disown later rather than talking my voluble mouth out - uttering words relentlessly that can later be spliced for the sheer purpose of sensationalizing and/or pitting personalities against one another. It’s sheer stupidity!

What is this issue about then?

Why is the issue suddenly being diverted from the real protagonists? I’m not trying to save face here. I take full responsibility for everything that comes out in my bulletin or in my blogs or in my mouth for that matter. But can we please stick to valid questions and statements? Do not question my credibility. It’s still intact, sorry to disappoint. If you so abhor people’s scrutiny and would want to avoid people’s watchful eyes, why didn’t you go about this whole thing quietly? And no, I'm not going to ask my boss to back me up. He remains to be the person who exercise his faculty with wisdom and tact. He has nothing to do with this and with whatever word that comes out of my mouth. I just stated a personal opinion that I believe I am entitled to.

I believe it's about time you look at yourselves. Examine your motives. Reflecton the things that you’ve done. The issue here is not about me talking but about you and your actions! Take responsibility! Own it! Newton’s Third Law of mation after all states that "in every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Eat that! You do not have any reason nor justification where your venom is coming from!

I was thinking of putting this stuff to a halt and give peace a chance but hell, you and your minions are doing things behind my back - conspicuously telling people "wa koy utang kabu but on" because you were one of the few people who wanted me to get the position. With all due respect, I never failed to thank the people supported me in anyway they can. And I never fail to look back and appreciate and count my blessings. So, what’s next? Ambush? Assassination? Should I be more watchful of my routine because I might end up inside a coffin? A "PROJECT" perhaps? God forbid! But you see, am not afraid. You can go on give me the cold shoulder, talk behind my back, be ballistic and berate me more, I DON’T GIVE A RAT’S ASS!

Frankly, I dont bother to hear the most recent chismis and statements; I don’t fancy listening to a broken record. But well-meaning friends told me how people went Annmae-bashing on several occasions. It’s very disappointing that people like you - professional and in the position, allow or do such a heartless tirade! Does being a professional give you the license to waste valuable time lambasting anyone you please at anytime and can just get away with anything?

Your words are a novelty to me. Enduring your wrath is a small price to pay, to prove that you can’t buy everybody. As a true child of this dog eats dog world, I’d like to believe there’s still hope for everything, but only if we don’t allow a few like you to monopolize it.

Me, caught in a terrible and deadly dilemma, realized my important duty then – from here on I should be critical/skeptical and even more investigative in pursuit of the truth. I should untangle the web of conspiracy, layer by layer, until what is left is the naked truth. And this should my goal from then on, my only obligation: to clear what were intentionally obscured.

The only consolation left to is the fact that the truth is out there (ala X-Files) – isolated, hidden and untold. And it is probably our manifest destiny to uncover the conspiracies proliferating in our society, in our history books, in the office and in our very souls. Now let us haste for the time is ripe for our quest. And then maybe, just maybe, one day: I will end this adventure a thing or two wiser and more enlightened for making the journey. I am human, bound to commit mistakes. I’ve done some or so many stupid things in my life but I still stand by what I said!

No comments: