and belladona leaks

Hello...

I just thought of you again while I was surfing. If I may ask... why do you, as it seems to me, use the word "ephemeral" with regard to you, your writing, and your words? Is it because of an awareness of mortality? Is it the knowledge that you consider this phase in your life as something easily replaceable, something that eventually will be subsumed by any future interest?

You've got a very interesting mind. It has a depth that is potentially immeasurable. What you seem to be doing, though, is tamping down on the very wellspring where substance leaps from... if given free rein. Focused intelligence is a product of hardship, and wisdom is the result of relentless purpose forced through a smelter. At least, that is what I think. I'm probably saying love is best understood by one who has undergone the sharpest pain, true joy best defined by one who has seen the greatest sorrow. But then, I have been mistaken too many times to underestimate a perspective other than my own. Nevertheless, you are -- like I said -- quite interesting, and in another place and time, I'd have been honored to share tea with you again (so to speak). I concede that honor to a luckier person, because to search you out now would probably be disastrous. You are a beautiful person, and thus, you are dangerous, and under the circumstances, I might be a danger to you. I hope you understand what I'm saying . Do not doubt what you are, what you can be. It is so easy to become what you work for. It is a far more difficult thing to become what you can be. Am I making sense?
Be well, pretty one.

No comments: