Updates!

Hiya!


Started working last Monday and it felt good knowing that I am going to earn again after a month of struggling with my finances. I am picking up the pieces little by little and this time, I am going to make sure that I make appropriate decisions.


The new people around me have been very nice - fromt he guards, frontdesk people, and the rest except though for this asshole who deliberately took my phone and kept it overnight and without no remorse, returned it the following day telling me that he did it in good faith. Well, too bad he chose to do the act to the bitch like me. Because I made sure he is not going to keep his job.


I was also rushed to the clinic last Thursday and baptized the clinic's wheelchair. For some reasons, I experienced this intolerable pain in my tummy and before I knew it, I really felt like fainting. Good gracious the second medicine the sweet nurse gave me did the trick.


We're on our second week. Things have been pretty fast and the trainer is funny and complacent and I just cant wait to get the whole 45 weeks over and done with. Also, my counterpart has been very helpful in almost everything. :)


I guess that's about it for now. I'll keep you posted for more when I have time. *wink*

No comments: