I wonder what my heaven will be like...

I remembered reading this book by Mitch Albom entitled "Five People You Meet in Heaven".

Made me wonder what kind of heaven I'll come up with. For Marguerite, it was a world of weddings because err... she loved weddings? I'm trying to think of a place I consider perfect that it's worthy of being my heaven, but I can't come up with anything. I'm thinking nature, vibrant colors, serenity. Read: What Dreams May Come. But if I am to base it from the book, I'm sure my heaven will be something else.

I wonder who the 5 people I will meet in heaven be.

I wonder if I also inadvertently killed someone when I was a kid. Yikess. Scary thought.

I wonder if I'll see my beloved lolo as one of my 5 people who'll teach me an important lesson about my life that was.

I'm thinking, If I die now, who will I wait for to find peace? Will there be some truths in my life that would need to be revealed? Reason for these thoughts? Well, my life is pretty much boring and uneventful so I really don't think much will be revealed. I do still have some hangups with one or two people, so maybe I'll be waiting for them to find peace.

And maybe it doesn't matter what my heaven will look like, as long as all my loved ones are there. Awwww. =b

No comments: